International Standards and Certificates
All relevant international standards are applied in the production and quality control process at the Sojaprotein factory, which is confirmed by the following certificates:
- ISO 9001 – Quality System
- ISO 22000 – Product Safety System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Protection System
- HACCP – Hygiene Management System
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- GMP+ B2 - Animal Feed Good Manufacturing Practice
- IP NON GMO – Identity preservation, traceability and genetic purity certificate
- Kosher – Sojaprotein product meet all the Kosher requirements
- Halal – Sojaprotein product meet all the Halal requirements
- UNIDO Cleaner Production
Thanks to control of production conditions, control when purchasing raw materials and receiving input materials and control of all production processes, as well as analyses of chemical composition, microbiological characteristics and product safety, Sojaprotein places high-quality products both on domestic and foreign markets.
The quality of the soybean, other input materials, auxiliaries, packaging, semi-finished and finished products is controlled by international certification company SGS, a well as the nationally accredited SP Laboratorija, which is accredited in compliance with the SRPS ISO/IEC 17025 standard.